Range of legal services
Here is our offer for legal services.
To whom do we address our offer?
Comprehensive legal service for investments.
COMPANIES INVOLVED IN COMPLETION OF CONSTRUCTION PROJECTS
For business activity (including commercial facilities, office buildings).
COMPANIES IN DISPUTES WITH THIRD PARTIES
Disputes with third parties or local government administration bodies.
Permits and decisions
- Administrative proceedings related to environmental protection.
- Obtaining water use licences.
- Obtaining integrated permits, as well as permits for food production and biogas plants.
- Obtaining permits for the discharge of sewage into water.
- Obtaining waste management permits.
- Obtaining decisions on land fertilisation plans.
- Ensuring the amendment of land development conditions as well as spatial development plans.
- Legal services during court-administrative proceedings in the course of the construction process.
- Lodging appeals against unfavourable administrative decisions on real estate, including decisions on land development conditions, construction permits, location decisions.
- Representation in real estate register proceedings, divisions of real estate, ensuring relevant entries in land and mortgage registers.
- Compensation proceedings in the event of expropriation of real estate by local government bodies.
- Lodging appeals against an increase in the perpetual usufruct fee.
- Restoration of possession.
- Court proceedings related to the establishment of easement.
- Court proceedings – compensation for expropriation.
- Court proceedings – compensation for mining damages.
- Court proceedings – for obtaining an authorisation for ore mining.
Agreements and contracts
- Preliminary agreements, contingent agreements, promised real-estate sale agreements.
- Preparation of drafts of developer agreements and accompanying documents.
- Edition of agreements for an architectural-construction design, construction works, general contracting, etc.
- Legal property audit.
- Determination of claims and rights of former owners.
- Negotiations with utility administrators, local governments, administrative bodies in the course of the construction process.
- Reaching agreements regarding the establishment of easement.
Enforcement against real estate
- Enforcement against real estate.
- Simplified enforcement against real estate.
- Purchase of real estate in the course of bankruptcy proceedings and prepack.
Lease and tenancy of real estate
- Tenancy of agricultural real estate, leasing of real estate.
- Lease of commercial real estate, commercial, office and storage space.
- Lease of apartments and commercial lots as well as parking spaces.
Are you looking for professional legal service? Do you plan any construction projects or have any other matter related to real estate?
Call: +48 61 666 37 60 | Write: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Turcza Law Firm with the registered office in Poznań, Business Statistical Number [REGON]: 120119490, Tax identification Number [NIP]: 9451892838 is the personal data controller. Information regarding the terms and conditions of personal data protection can be found at https://turcza.com.pl/odo/.
TURCZA Law Firm
ul. Grochowska 56, 60-347 Poznań
+48 61 666 37 60
Thanks to legal assistance provided by TURCZA Law Firm our Clients are able to focus only on their business. Our Law Firm has extensive knowledge and professional support of experienced lawyers so as to ensure the quality of service at the highest level. We are looking forward to doing business with you.
Our homepage: turcza.com.pl
Copyright © 2023 TURCZA Kancelaria Radców Prawnych. All rights reserved.